Riverside Farm Duck Wraps
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup finely sliced onions
- 1-2 Riverside Farm Duck Legs, or 2 Riverside Farm Duck Breasts or 1 Riverside Farm Half Duck
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- 12 small flour tortillas or 4-6 wraps
- Juice of one lemon
- 2 avocados, peeled and diced
- Juice of one lime
- 1 teaspoon minced or crushed garlic
- 2 cups diced tomatoes
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- Tabasco sauce (optional)
- Salt and pepper
- Juice of 1 lemon (optional)
- 1 tablespoon of chopped coriander (optional)
- 1 cup of sour cream (optional)
- In a sauté pan, over medium heat, add the olive oil. When the oil is hot, add the onions and sauté for 1 minute. Add the shredded duck confit and sauté for 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in the green onions and remove from the heat.
- Heat a large skillet, place each tortilla or wrap in the skillet for 15 seconds per side to warm through.
- (Optional) In a small mixing bowl, whisk the sour cream, lemon juice and coriander together. Season with salt and pepper.
- In another small bowl, combine the avocados, lime juice, garlic and 2 tablespoons of diced tomatoes (reserve the rest of the tomatoes for serving). Season the mixture with salt, pepper and Tabasco.
- Assemble wraps to individual taste.